Natural Body Brush Dry Skin Bamboo Body Brush Improves Skin's
Health Cellulite Treatment Improves Lymphatic Functions,
Exfoliates, Stimulates Blood Circulation
About the product
· Deep cleaning super soft synthetic bristle brush, attached to
· Cleans oils, dirt and makeup easily from your face. Pair it with
your favorite cleanser for the best effect.
· Super fine fiber brush, gets deep in your pores. Much more
effective than using your fingers.
· Keep your skin radiant and clear. Gentle enough to use nightly.
· For home or travel use. Easy to clean, simple to use. Replace
every 2-3 months.
|Product Name||Bamboo Body Brush for Dry Skin Brushing with Natural Boar Bristles|
|Sample cost||We will provide free sample with our existing design but shipping
afforded by buyer ,also accept new design with the samples payment
|Printing Logo||Silk-screen,laser , hot-stamping , customers' designs are welcomed|
|Usage||Home, Hotel, Spa|
|Packing||Opp bag,color box,cloth bag,blister packing with color card or as
This brush is wonderfully soft and densely packed with fine fiber
bristles. It is perfect for sensitive skin as it will not cause
skin irritation. You will feel the skin is clean and smooth and
without needing overly aggressive exfoliation. The brush may look
too soft at first but it does the job. It is gentle on your skin
but yet firm enough to perform deep cleansing to remove all dirt
and makeup of your skin and pores. It will leave your skin feeling
fresh and clean every time. As a reminder, clean the brush
thoroughly with clear water and hang in the good ventilation area
to make it dry for next use.
- Is dry brush for men
Re:Anyone can use it. It will help reduce the appearance of
cellulite. It make your skin feel softer and smoother overall. It
helps increase circulation as well. It has no gender.
- Are the bristles vegan?
Re:Yes, we use natural bristles
- What's the brush fibers and white dots made of?
Re: Boar bristles and the dots are rubber
- How do you clean the brush and how often?
Re: We suggest to rinse the brush every few weeks with a little
soap and let air dry.
- I have sensitive skin. Are the bristles incredibly hard
Re:The best we can describe is like a hard tooth brush, that kind